Abraham Lincoln and a Bit About Abortion.

1. busyquiltmom says:

I’m glad I went too. She really is an engaging speaker.

The image is gut wrenching to be honest. I’m praying for an end to the insanity!

• One Christian Dad says:

Hi Alisa,
      The image is very hard to view but there is a reason for it. I am praying for an end to the insanity as well. Thanks for the comment

2. James Kanis says:

Great article, Ryan! I especially liked the Abraham Lincoln quote. This is something that will end in our lifetime, with Christians rising up one after the other and taking up the call to…
    Psalm 82:3-4 “Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”
    Proverbs 31:8-9 “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.”

• One Christian Dad says:

I believe it will end in our lifetime. I love your enthusiasm, and to be honest, you played a huge part in my involvement in this cause. I have no idea why Rebecca G. and James V. crossed my path at work, or why I got to know you at just this time! But you were all like a little tap on the shoulder from God (remember your comment on my comment a couple months ago trying to recruit me?) I was always pro-life, I knew the arguments and I knew the stats, but I did not do much about it, I was a passive Christian who thought “let someone else fight this fight.”…so thank you for the push. It is Christians like y
      ourself who will make a difference, it is because of the young people in our churches, it is because we are not afraid to stand up, like MLK or Rosa Parks that these atrocities will end. I will do what I can, in prayer and in action. Keep up the good work!

• James Kanis says:

Thanks, Ryan! I know you’ll inspire many after you as well. You’re right. It’s the average Joe, the guy in the back pew, that will help end abortion.

3. One Christian Dad says:

James, I do hope to inspire people to Love God and their neighbour. If I can help just one person see the light, then I will count my work complete. But either way…To God be the glory. There is nothing wrong with being an average Joe in the back pew. God will use whom He wants, how he wants. Perhaps it will be just one sentence you said to a person you don’t even know that will plant a seed of faith…we do not know His ways 🙂

4. “Speak for those who cannot speak for themselves.”
    Any who claim to care about injustice and inequality should speak out about this horror.
    C.C.T.