My Cancer Journey: Part 10: Is It Over Yet?

6 Responses

1. Bill says:

Hey Ryan, reading your update I felt compelled to write this time. It pains me to read your words; especially describing the many side effects your are going through; brings back so many memories and honestly I feel for you. I pray that the side effects leave you and don’t return after you’re done. Daph and I continue to keep you both in our daily devotional prayers. Stay strong my friend, Bill

2. Kees and Ria Van Vliet says:

Good to hear from you again, Ryan. Sounds like a rough tough road… you’re almost there though so hang in there. Wish you all strength for Monday and the recuperation time after that. May you continue to be strong in the Lord. Kees and Ria VV

3. Mirjam vantil says:

Thy will by ms Scott

4. meta vanderplas says:

Hi Ryan, greetings from Australia. Been reading your post in which you describe the challenges of cancer and the treatment so well. Also the care and love from the church/friends/family community which is such a huge blessing in all of our lifes, shines in your posts. The ‘cancer scene’ is not unfamiliar to us and we know that though God does not make mistakes, and He seasons us whichever way He knows best for us, it is not an easy road. May you be blessed despite and through it all. Commending your and your family’s needs to our Heavenly Father. Warm regards, Jim and Meta VanDerPlas (please great pastor Ben from us 🙂 when he next visits)

5. Kenny Glassmeyer says:

Much love and prayers, Ryan. May you and your family enjoy fullness of health and freedom from the burden of this struggle.
    –Hurst

6. Sabrina says:

Hi Mr. Ryan. I’m Sabrina, a 19 year old girl from Indonesia, and I remember a time where I was very discouraged but got very encouraged because of the articles you wrote and the faith that you have in Jesus Christ. I will be praying for your healthy recovery and for peace in your heart, knowing that God is in control and that He is our shield, the source of strength and joy when our heart and our flesh fails. May God shower you and your family with an abundance of His love and peace through this ordeal, because He is a God who is faithful to those who is faithful to Him 🙂